Should I use Creative Barcode® on work for existing clients?
Ideally yes. Creative Barcode demonstrates your firms responsibility towards your and your clients IP.
No client company has ever refused to accept barcoded files, conversely they respect Intellectual Property and clarity of ownership.
The App also includes a 'transfer of ownership' feature that enables you to quickly and easily create a Transfer of Ownership Certificate for your client on reciept of payment. You can list the items included in the transfer and the items not included where IP belongs to another party such as licensed in photographs, fonts, music and so forth.
Issuing the certficate keeps IP ownership clear but also adds value to your client relationship. They get a tangible confirmation of their investment, some of which may also be eligible for R & D tax credits
Buyers are also lowering their own risks when accepting barcoded files and agencies are warranting to their clients that their work is original and owned by them.
We've tried to be as comprehensive as possible with our FAQs however if your question is not answered below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer your question as soon as possible between the hours of 10am and 5pm (UK), Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
1. Can use of Creative Barcode® replace a Non-Disclosure Agreement/Confidentiality Agreement?
2. Patents, Design Registrations and Copyright protect my work — so how does Creative Barcode® help?
3. I've forgotten my password
4. How many times can I use ‘one’ barcode?
5. How much does it cost?
6. Is Creative Barcode® a legally recognised mark that will protect my work against misuse?
7. Are ideas and concepts protected by unregistered copyright?
8. Does my client own my IP once I have been paid for the project?
9. If I disclose my idea under Creative Barcode might I lose my ability to secure a patent?
10. What technical and creative skills do I need to utilise Creative Barcode®?
11. What file formats can I use in Creative Barcode®?
12. How secure is the server?
13. What formats can a Barcodes be saved in?
14. Is Creative BarcodeÂ® PC and MAC compatible?
15. Can Creative Barcode® be used as a risk management tool for brand owners?
16. Will Creative Barcode® be recognised by clients commissioning work?
17. Can more than one employee use our account?
18. Will Creative Barcode® eradicate free pitching?
19. Should I use Creative Barcode® on work for existing clients?
20. Will Creative Barcode® work in Co-Creation agreements?
21. Will Creative Barcode® replace patent applications?
22. Can I use Creative Barcode® registration status on my corporate material and web site?
23. If my work is already in the public domain, can Creative Barcode® protect it?
24. If somone uses my work without my permission what course of action can I follow to seek re-dress?